Clone Manager Professional
Version 9 for Windows
Clone Manager Professional provides a comprehensive, fully integrated set
of tools for enzyme operations, cloning simulation, graphic map drawing,
primer design and analysis, global and local sequence alignments, similarity
searches, and laboratory-sized sequence assembly projects.
- Work with enzymes
- Simulate cloning
- Draw graphic maps, Enhanced views
- Sequence analysis functions
Primer Design, Analysis
- Design primers, create amplified products
- Analyze primers, analyze mixes
- Find primers that bind to your molecule
- Organize, use primers in collections
- Align multiple sequences
- Compare two sequences
- Scan for similarities, BLAST searches
- Assemble sequences, locate subclones
- Integrated sequence editor and file handler
- Extensive sequence formatting options
- Updated, built-in DataBook database
You can also use Clone Manager as a quick and easy way to view or edit
sequence files, find open reading frames, translate genes, find genes or
text in files, or use primer or sequence phrase collections.
New in Clone Manager Professional 9
Detailed Program Description (pdf)
License Type information
Faxable Order Form
Download/install demonstration program
Pricing Information and System Requirements
||For use by one person
||Install on up to 4 computers
||Install on up to 8 computers
||Share on your network
Clone Manager Professional, Ver 9.5, Copyright 1994-2015.
For Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7. Minimum configuration Windows Vista.
Concurrent user license supports most standard Windows network systems or
TCP/IP networks. For Research Use Only. Not for
use in diagnostic procedures.